Monday, October 17, 2011

The lost stars

I'd like to write about
the lost stars.
I'd like it to be a metaphor
about the loss of our nature.
I'm pretty sure I can relate it to
lights getting brighter and streets louder,
and us losing sight until we are too blind to know realize we can no longer see.
You see, in this technological march we are comforted by a false light.
The hardship's of life which teach us of deep and elegant beauty, are obscured and hidden.


History remembers it was a forgiving god who fell in love with humans and cast out his likeness,  his immortal brethren. And like him we raise a false idol giving over the awe once reserved for the unknown darkness.
We giving reverence to the virtual layer surrounding us, and we forget that it is our creation.



Give me back the fresh water full of fish,
Give me back the wooded forest and mountains full of game,
Give me back the glowing stars,

Traitors are all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home