Thursday, August 31, 2006

innocence

I like you, but I guess you wouldn't
know I
havn't spoken my words
to you, and
perhaps I wont
because, as you can see I'm kinda shy
or maybe
I often day dream and
miss any chances, but I
do notice the way
your arms swing
so elegantly, and
your graceful steps,
the way your
poise easily floats
and you are so
nice kind caring
and
I can see the intelligence
as well, deep Wisdom,
but mainly its your eyes
I am always trying to
cath them
as you tilt your head
so I can do nothing
but trace the points
of your neck
you look so beautiful then.

3 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

So Crow,
someone caught your eye
someone caught your attention
someone caught your interest!

2:23 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Nice thoughts!

2:23 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Hi Crow, in reply to your comment at my place, you are right.

Again for the sake of brevity I highlighted the three main causes for armed or military conflict, but they are really just subsets of Culture - however in culture one can share in one or more of the subsects whilst be at war with the other.

let us not forget most quarrels stem or originate from sibbling rivalry, especially if and when you extend brotherhood to all mankind.

Shared Family & Shared Culture do not necessarily prevent all rivalry. It is just easier to channel the hate against those outside the familt group, the tribe, the culture

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home